An ode to the female form & celebration of sisterhood. Crafted in a warm tan bark hued linen canvas.
We created this tote bag to celebrate the sisterhood of all women - of all shapes, colours & sizes. Our range of Sisterly Totes was concepted & made in collaboration with SisterWorks, a non-profit organisation that supports migrant women with work opportunities.
Originally, this collection was to be produced by the talented sewers & craftswomen at SisterWorks, but due to COVID-19 & Stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne, we had to put this on hold to ensure the safety of their members.
In order to share this wonderful collection with you, a very limited number of pieces were created by Simone in our Melbourne atelier. Staying true to the original nature of this collaboration, 10% of the sales from these first pieces will be donated to SisterWorks with the hope that they will able to produce re-orders of this collection in the future.
- SisterWorks x Simétrie tote collaboration
- Print designed & illustrated by artist Bianca Balliro
- Screen printed in Melbourne with earth-friendly dyes
- Lightweight linen canvas body
- Sewn with GOTS certified organic cotton thread sourced from Sew For Good
- Constructed with internal cotton binding for added strength
- Internal lanyard with a circular clasp to hang charms or keys
- Gold toned hardware
- One large internal pocket for your keys, phone, wallet
- Designed & handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia
- Pair it with the Sisterly Pouch [sold seperately]
Size: W40cm x H40cm x D10cm
Delivery 3-6 business days in AU. Find out more.
Read important care information here.
All simétrie goods come with complimentary repairs & a lifetime warranty. Learn more.