This is the first prototype of the Crescent Moon Bucket Bag in Clay. It is slightly different to the final Crescent Moon Bucket Bag design, as we made some executive decisions after this sample was made to get to the final look we wanted. We made this from the first batch of Red Earth leather, & we love how the colour has changed over time, now resembling a more clay-like earthy tone. We've paired this bag with a Bark coloured strap to match. Make sure you take a look at all images in this listing to ensure you are happy with the uniqueness of this beauty. There are some blemishes on the top panel of this bag, and some scratches on the inside of the top panel too.
- Australian vegetable tanned wild kangaroo leather
- Lined with a recycled hemp/organic cotton canvas
- Interlined with Portugese cork, a sustainable & natural material we use to reinforce the bags shape
- Cotton zips
- Gold-tone zinc alloy hardware
- Leather pocket inside for your phone
- Fits all your essentials plus a little more, ie. glasses case, small makeup bag, over the ear headphones.
- Adjustable narrow strap to compliment a clean aesthetic
- Longest length 128cm
- Shortest length 74cm
- Designed and handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia
Size: W26cm x H22cm x D13cm
Who makes our beautiful bags? We’re glad you asked. Learn more.