sisterly pouch / bark
As the little sibling to the Sisterly Tote, the Sisterly Pouch is the epitome of a supportive companion. Crafted in a warm hued tan bark linen canvas.
We created this zip pouch to celebrate what it truly means to be apart of a sisterhood - to support one another. The Sisterly Pouch is designed to complement the form & functionality of the Sisterly Tote range by providing a secure place to store one's precious items such as keys, phones & bank cards.
Originally, this collection was to be produced by the talented sewers & craftswomen at SisterWorks, but due to COVID-19 & Stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne, we had to put this on hold to ensure the safety of their members.
In order to share this wonderful collection with you, a very limited number of pieces were created by Simone in our Melbourne atelier. Staying true to the original nature of this collaboration, 10% of the sales from these first pieces will be donated to SisterWorks with the hope that they will able to produce re-orders of this collection in the future.
- SisterWorks x simétrie collaboration
- Signature simétrie eye was screen printed in Melbourne with earth-friendly dyes
- Lightweight linen canvas body
- Sewn with GOTS certified organic cotton thread sourced from Sew For Good
- Fully lined with the same linen canvas
- Cotton zip with gold toned metal trims
- Designed & handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia
- Pair it with the Sisterly Tote [sold seperately]
- Also fits perfectly inside the Thick Crescent Moon Bag [sold seperately]
Size: W24cm x H13cm
Are you ordering this as a gift? Let us know any personal messages you would like us to handwrite in the checkout notes.
This little pouch is just the right size for when I don't want to carry it all. My cards, cash, keys, phone and of course, mask, all fit perfectly.
The fabric feels so soft and the half-moon shape is so cute.
So glad you love the Sisterly Pouch Jenna <3