This is the first prototype of the Thick Crescent Moon Bag in Natural. We created this & then made some creative decisions to arrive at the final design that remains in our collection today. This sample has some slight blemishes on the exterior as you can see in the images, & some wrinkling on the inside of the bag. The topline panel zips open up very wide, & is secured into the curved base with studs. We've paired this with a new Parallel Strap so the natural tones are slightly different, however this will even out as the strap & bag gets more exposure to sunlight.
- Australian vegetable tanned wild kangaroo leather
- Fully leather lined
- Cotton zips
- Gold-tone zinc alloy hardware
- For your plus sized phone, keys, passport, and small wallet
- Adjustable narrow strap to compliment a clean aesthetic
- Longest length 128cm
- Shortest length 74cm
- Designed and handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia
Size: W26cm x H13cm x D10cm
Who makes our beautiful bags? We’re glad you asked. Learn more.