From pest to luxury, we introduce the humble cane toad formed into our signature Thick Crescent Moon [made 30% bigger than usual].
Vermin are currently on a journey, working with First Nations peoples in developing & running Australia's first and only cane toad leather tanning facility to help tackle the pest in Australia's north. Our involvement in the project so far is to explore what we can do with that leather once it's available - turning it into luxury items that can be loved [you be the judge!] & worn for many years to come.
The toads used on this bag are imported for the purposes of exploration, once the tannery is up & running we will be using Australian only toads.
This is the only 1 ever made.
- Australian vegetable tanned wild kangaroo leather in dark tan
- Imported toad leather in dark chocolate
- Fully leather lined in vegetable tanned wild kangaroo leather
- Interlined with Portuguese cork, a sustainable & natural material we use to reinforce the bags shape
- Cotton & metal zip
- Matte black tone zinc alloy hardware
- For your plus sized phone, keys, passport, and small wallet
- Adjustable vegetable tanned wild kangaroo leather narrow strap to compliment a clean aesthetic
- Patchwork design using the small toad hides
- Simétrie eye foil logo in black
- Longest length 128cm
- Shortest length 74cm
- Designed and handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia
Size: W30cm x H15cm x D12.5cm
*30% bigger than our standard Thick Crescent Moon
Who makes our handcrafted bags? We’re glad you asked. Learn more.
All simétrie goods come with complimentary repairs & a lifetime warranty. Learn more.