crescent moon card charm / apple tie dye
Presenting the Gliese 504 x simétrie crescent moon card charm, now available in a mesmerising apple green hue. Made from unique tie-dyed leather, this playful yet clean accessory is perfect for holding your cards and attaching to your bag.
Thanks to Gliese 504's innovative tie-dye technique, natural leather with blemishes and scars is upcycled and given new life. This leather would normally have been reserved for linings, but now it is proudly displayed on this one-of-a-kind charm.
With this card charm, you can easily swipe through doors and hop onto transport with style and ease. Make it uniquely yours with personalization options available. Add the crescent moon card charm to your collection and make it your go-to accessory for any occasion.
- A collaboration between Gliese 504 and simétrie
- Upcycled leather tie dyed by Gliese 504, bag made by simétrie
- Australian vegetable tanned wild kangaroo leather
- Gold-tone zinc alloy hardware
- Holds cards inside, best suits a single travel card for easy swiping access
- A unique decorative piece to display on your bag
- Personalisation will be applied to the back in gold foil, centered, along the straight edge
- Designed and handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia
Size: W17cm x H8.5cm
Are you ordering this as a gift? Let us know any personal messages you would like us to handwrite in the checkout notes.
What I love the most about simétrie's products are how beautiful yet functional they are, and this card charm really embodies that ethos. It's sleek, lightweight and matches my thick crescent moon bag perfectly. Its clean design actually enhances the minimalist aesthetic of my bag, instead of making it feel weighed down or visually busy.
I keep my public transport pass in this charm and it makes commuting so much easier - I no longer have to frantically rummage through my bag to find my pass, as it's always easily accessible. I love the thought Simone puts into her craft and will definitely be purchasing the other bag charms in the future.
What a gorgeous review Moya. I'm so glad you are loving the crescent moon card charm xx